EPIC PSA is organising the EPIC Workshop 2017 on the EPIC and Space Electric Propulsion SRC H2020 activities on 24-25 October 2017 in Madrid at CDTI premises.
The online registration is open on the EPIC webpage at the following link: http://epic-src.eu/workshop2017/, were all details, preliminary programme and practical information about this event could be found.
The deadline for registration is 30th September 2017.
DATE AND VENUE
The workshop will be held on 24-25 October 2017 in Madrid, at:
CDTI: – Centre for the Development of Industrial Technology
c/ Cid nº4 28020 Madrid – Spain.
SCOPE OF THE WORKSHOP
Present the Horizon 2020 Electric Propulsion SRC activities to the EP community and stakeholders and to collect and assess the latest EP technology developments in Europe.
The draft preliminary program will include the following sessions:
- PSA and SRC progress and activities (EC, REA, EPIC PSA),
- Outline of Horizon 2020 Space Work Programme 2018-2020 topics for Electric Propulsion SRC (EC, REA),
- Stakeholders interaction such as Satellite Operators and Satellite Large System Integrators (open to invited speakers),
- Incremental SRC OGs: objectives, proposed approach, team, progress, and early results,
- Disruptive SRC OGs: objectives, proposed approach, team, progress, and early results,
- Trends in Power Processing Units (open to invited speakers),
- New developments on EP Incremental Technologies and EP Disruptive Technologies: promising thrusters and transversal technologies (open to invited speakers),
15th July Preliminary programme publication
4th Sept General registration opens until 30th September
30th Sept Final programme publication
24-25th Oct Workshop dates
The number of participants to this workshop is limited due to the limited availability of seats at the venue, so the registration is by invitation. Registrations of non-speakers will be accepted on a “first come, first served” basis. Online registration is required and it will be open on the web in due time. After your online registration, you will receive a 1st email to confirm the reception of your online registration, but later you will receive a 2nd email confirming your final invitation.