To learn more and to participate visit the dedicated webpage:
Westminster Conference Centre, 1 Victoria Street London SW1H 0ET (http://www.1victoriastreet.co.uk/home.vc).
Registration is now OPEN and, as always, is free. To register, simply visit the Event page, and fill in the forms within 30th September 2018.
The EPIC Workshop 2018 will be held on 15-17 October 2018 in London – United Kingdom:
- 15th October Workshop ½ day (afternoon,…)
- 16th October Workshop full day (including networking event)
- 17th October Workshop full day
The EPIC 2018 Workshop Programme is available now to view online or download.
The main invited speakers to this workshop will be representatives from: EC, REA, ESA, European Space Agencies, satellite Large System Integrator (LSIs), telecommunication satellite operators, the space electric propulsion industry and research organizations and universities involved in space electric propulsion.
Other electric propulsion community representatives are invited to participate and submit their presentation proposals for this workshop .
|Deadline for interested speakers (submission of abstract presentation):||1st June 2018|
|Notification of presentation acceptance and invitation||1st July 2018|
|Preliminary programme publication||15th July 2018|
|General registration opens||1st September 2018|
|General registration closes||30th September 2018|
|Final programme publication||30th September 2018|
|Deadline for submission of speaker’s presentation material||8th October 2018|
|Workshop dates||15th-17th October 2018|
SCOPE OF THE WORKSHOP
Present the Horizon 2020 Electric Propulsion SRC activities to the EP community and stakeholders and to collect and assess the latest EP technology developments in Europe to update the EPIC Roadmap as necessary.
The draft preliminary program will include the following sessions:
- PSA and SRC progress and activities;
- Horizon 2020 Space Work Programme 2018-2020 topics for Electric Propulsion SRC: Call 2019 and 2020 EP SRC texts and guidelines;
- Horizon 2020 Space Work Programme 2018-2020 topics for Access to Space and In-Orbit Validation/Demonstration;
- Roundtables with stakeholders and main actors on hot topics in Electric Propulsion: “Satellite Constellations, CubeSats and new market” and “New strategies and challenges on EP Qualification”;
- Incremental SRC OGs (CHEOPS, GIESEPP, HEMPT-NG) implementation, progress, and early results;
- Disruptive SRC OGs (HIPERLOC-EP, MINOTOR, GANOMIC) implementation, progress, and early results;
- Developments and status of EP Technologies activities (open to interested speakers upon invitation).
For information relating to the London transport network, moving around the city, and hotels close to the Westminster Conference Centre, please download the EPIC Workshop Visitor Information Pack.