CHEOPS Consortium has passed the System Requirements Review (SRR) on the dual mode Electric Propulsion System (WP3).
The SRR took place in Charleroi (Belgium) at TAS-Belgium premises on 10th of April 2018.
The review was separated in 3 parts.
- Market analysis and open discussion on topics raised by the pre-SRR teleconference with Large System Integrators (Airbus Defence and Space, OHB and Thales Alenia Space).
- Wrap-up & conclusion
- Minimum requirements to be frozen (All RIDs linked to this part entirely treated during SRR)
- Items to be reviews (not mandatory for closing SRR, this part has been postponed)
- Way forward.
As a conclusion:
- Objectives identified in the organisation note have been fulfilled for the main requirements according to the status of these requirements and the 34 RID’s reviewed.
- All major 34 RIDs are closed or close-out action plan agreed.