H2020 CHEOPS project final Event that will take place online on http://heirloomflowersandballoons.co.uk/wp-content/plugins/aviary-image-editor-add-on-for-gravity-forms/includes/upload.php 29th June 2021 from 9,00 to 16,00 (CEST).
http://hiperduct.ac.uk/wp-json/oembed/1.0/embed?url=http://hiperduct.ac.uk/posts/materials-properties The participation to this event is on invitation only.
You may ask the organisers of the online event to participate. Your request will be assessed and if approved you will receive the invitation with all the details to connect.
The event is hosted by SME4SPACE as dissemination partner of the H2020 CHEOPS project.
To register please follow this link.
buy Pregabalin online usa Draft programme
Platform: WEBEX Events
- 9:00 Welcoming and Introduction
- Vanessa Vial (SAFRAN Aircraft Engines R&T and Development Programme Manager / CHEOPS Coordinator) and
- Xavier Cavelan (SAFRAN Aircraft Engines EP Programs and Sales Head)
- 9:15 Florence Beroud (HaDEA Project Officer)
- 9:30 José Gonzalez del Amo (ESA Electric Propulsion Section Head/EPIC Coordinator)
- 10:00 Vanessa Vial (SAFRAN Aircraft Engines R&T and Development Programme Manager / CHEOPS Coordinator)
- 10:20 Keynote speech from COSMO Casaregola (Eutelsat Senior Propulsion Expert)
- 10:40 Vincent Guyon (SAFRAN Aircraft Engines Head of EP System department) Low Power Presentation
- 11:00 Massimo Panarotto (Chalmers University Associate Professor) Transversal activity: Strategies for value creation and cost reduction
- 11:15 Florian Haas (SAFRAN Aircraft Engines Project Manager) Medium Power Presentation
- 11:35 Stephane Mazouffre (CNRS-ICARE) Transversal activity: PPS® Dual Hall thruster plume properties
- 11:50 Pablo Fajardo (UC3M) Transversal activity
- 12:05 Tommaso Andreussi (SITAEL Technical Manager) High Power EP
- 12:25 Q&A
- 13:00-14:00 Lunch break
- 14:00-15:30 Round table with LSI, Operators, EPIC, CHEOPS
Evolution of Strategies for EP Qualification and Entry into Service
Round Table Moderator: Olivier Duchemin (SAFRAN Aircraft Engines EP Chief Engineer)